Sunday, March 29, 2009

Into the Dark

- Cindy Gerard -

This felt a bit more erratic than the last book I read in the "Bodyguards" series, like Dallas and Amy didn't really get to know each other or take the time to deal with each of their massive, trauma related emotional problems before plunging into a relationship.

I also felt like the villains, and the conspiracy they uncovered came across as a too over the top, at least for this style of book. There just isn't the time to investigate the issues surrounding it all, and so it comes off as all a bit too easy when they blow up the compound and destroy the immediate villians.

That being said, I really like this author in general and there is a tease of the story between Jenna and Jones that I know I am going to want to read so the problems in this particular story weren't enough to put me off the author in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment