Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Queen of Babble

- Meg Cabot -

Wow, the blog reads like I am on a serious Meg Cabot kick at the moment, which I guess I am, but really part of it is just that all the other books I've started lately have been so terrible/boring I've put them down again without finishing (authors: Shannon McKenna, Lucy Monroe. Not going to look for more from them obvs)

Anyway - really enjoyed this one too.

Again thought the main character, Lizzie, was a bit immature and ridiculous at times, but then again - she's 22, so probably fairly realistic.

Enjoyed the hero, Luke, too - who wouldn't want to meet at handome Texan with his own vineyard in France, and enjoyed the fact that the attraction and relationship between these two seemed really natural and believable and wasn't drawn out to the point of irritation.

Can't wait to see how they develop over the next two books.

No comments:

Post a Comment